Pre-Listing Home Inspection for Sellers
Proudly providing pre-listing inspections to Columbia Station and Strongsville.
A WIN pre-listing home inspection provides you with comprehensive information on the current condition of your home and includes recommendations for property repairs and enhancements to improve the home’s value and marketability. You can work with your real estate agent to either decide which areas to improve before putting the house on the market, or to adjust the sale price to reflect any costs of repairs that would be revealed in a home inspection performed later by a potential home buyer during the contingency process. And if you’ve maintained and updated your home over the years, a pre-listing home inspection report serves as a valuable sales tool documenting the attention to detail and care you’ve taken in protecting your investment.
WIN's pre-listing home inspection includes over 300 items, from the foundation to the roof and all the major systems of the house - electrical, plumbing and heating/air conditioning. The inspection takes the home inspector between 2 and 2 1/2 hours depending on the size of the home.
Items inspected include:
- Basement or crawl space
- Interior and exterior walls
- Water heater
- Heating and air conditioning systems
- Electrical system
- Plumbing system and fixtures
- Porches and decks
- Fireplace and exterior chimney
With a pre-listing home inspection from WIN you will receive:
- A comprehensive WIN Home Inspection Report prepared by a highly trained WIN home inspector, delivered within 24 hours (next business day)– often times the same day.
- A Positive Features Summary highlighting the special qualities of your home that are of interest to prospective buyers.
- Easy-to-use marketing materials alerting potential buyers that your home has been pre-inspected by WIN and is Ready for Purchase™.
- The WIN Preventive Home Maintenance Guide with a seasonal maintenance schedule to take with you to your new home.
Win provides pre listing home inspections for sellers in Columbia Station and Strongsville.